WELCOME!

Hello and welcome to all of you good people! I am not a professional film critic or blogger, this is my personal page. We're here to have fun and enjoy ourselves. All positive interaction is encouraged and greatly appreciated. If you're one of those who lives to post mean comments on blog pages, you are not welcome. Your comments will not be approved or posted and you will get no audience here so move along. I DO NOT MAKE ANY MONEY FROM THIS PAGE

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

LGBT FILMS DESERVE RECOGNITION




I've written extensively about my love of independent films... and LGBT themed films are among those. 

I've been a major LGBT Ally most of my adult life and have witnessed the struggles and the triumphs of the LGBT people as they strive to gain the basic human rights everyone should have... especially in this 21st century when we should be more evolved and bigotry shouldn't even exist anymore. 

We are NOT going to debate that issue here though. If you want an argument, start your own blog page. As always with my page, I moderate all comments received before they are posted and will not publish any mean or negative comments. Instead, I am going to spotlight and celebrate many spectacular LGBT independent films. All positive and constructive feedback is welcome.  

I personally have been a part of helping many great film makers with their gay themed films... anywhere from donating money to full hands-on production and everything in between. 

Unfortunately, the LGBT themed films are the most difficult to get funded so most are produced on very low budgets. Just because they are low budget doesn't mean they aren't fantastic stories and very enjoyable. 

I have to admit though that I am not as educated on lesbian themed films as I am the gay themed films. I'll try my best to remedy that, but I will also welcome any guest contributors who would like to spotlight a film on the page. 

Over time, I will be adding to the page. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Click HERE to see the page, and thank you for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment