WELCOME!

Hello and welcome to all of you good people! I am not a professional film critic or blogger, this is my personal page. We're here to have fun and enjoy ourselves. All positive interaction is encouraged and greatly appreciated. If you're one of those who lives to post mean comments on blog pages, you are not welcome. Your comments will not be approved or posted and you will get no audience here so move along. I DO NOT MAKE ANY MONEY FROM THIS PAGE

Monday, January 7, 2019

GODDESS GINA GERSHON

Yesterday was quite emotional watching the Golden Globe awards and seeing Rami Malek and Bohemian Rhapsody take home two of the top awards of the night. Not to mention the fact I finished the Rami Malek marathon yesterday as well. My Bohemian Rhapsody blog post has been updated to reflect that.  

I always feel a huge sense of satisfaction and accomplishment when I complete actor marathons. Not only do I learn more to love and appreciate about that actor, it opens me up to a whole lot of movies and TV shows I never would have watched without taking the challenge. As I've stepped outside of my comfort zone, my eyes have been opened to a whole world of cinematic history I never knew nor would have known if I didn't do this.


Today I begin my Gina Gershon Actor Marathon. I already love Gina Gershon as an actor, but going through her acting credits on IMDb, there are some I'm very familiar with, but even more I'm not. Movies and TV shows I didn't even know existed until now... and would have continued to not know about if I didn't do this.

I'm looking forward to this. Click HERE and follow along!!

No comments:

Post a Comment