WELCOME!

Hello and welcome to all of you good people! I am not a professional film critic or blogger, this is my personal page. We're here to have fun and enjoy ourselves. All positive interaction is encouraged and greatly appreciated. If you're one of those who lives to post mean comments on blog pages, you are not welcome. Your comments will not be approved or posted and you will get no audience here so move along. I DO NOT MAKE ANY MONEY FROM THIS PAGE

Sunday, December 30, 2018

A NEW RAMI MALEK FAN!

I'm a new Rami Malek fan. Not the obsessive type fan the young girls tend to be where they think they're going to marry him some day. I thought for a while there I was old enough to be his mother, but since I found out he's quite a bit older than I thought, I'm still old enough to be his mother if I had been a slutty teenager.

In all seriousness. I love what I've been seeing on the screen from him. There's a lot of wonderful actors out there, but every now and then one like Rami Malek comes along who is so believable in everything they do. So natural and flawless. Acting to them is like breathing to the rest of us. They were born to do it.


With some actors, you can tell that they're really trying, some a little too hard and it just falls flat. Even some actors who make millions aren't really that great, but for some reason they're popular and box office draws. Those are the actors I don't enjoy watching. 

I can tell Rami Malek takes each role seriously. I know people in the film industry and everyone loves working with him because he's nice to people and acts like a professional. He spends god only knows how many hours preparing and it shows. Every mannerism, expression, accent... you name it, he nails every detail. 

I decided that since I've seen quite a bit of his work recently, that he would be my next actor marathon. His IMDb credits list is a bit shorter at the moment than most actor marathons I do, but I have the feeling after Bohemian Rhapsody and Mr. Robot, his credits list is going to grow by leaps and bounds. 

I know nothing of his life other than what we all see on the internet. I just know that if he keeps his head about him, takes care of himself, stays humble and stays on the path he's on, he's going to be named along with all the greats in the future. He's too good not to.

Today I posted my Rami Malek marathon page and will be adding to it as I have with my other marathons. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment