WELCOME!

Hello and welcome to all of you good people! I am not a professional film critic or blogger, this is my personal page. We're here to have fun and enjoy ourselves. All positive interaction is encouraged and greatly appreciated. If you're one of those who lives to post mean comments on blog pages, you are not welcome. Your comments will not be approved or posted and you will get no audience here so move along. I DO NOT MAKE ANY MONEY FROM THIS PAGE

Sunday, June 23, 2019

THE AMAZING SAMUEL L. JACKSON

I took about a month off from after I finished the Gina Gerson Marathon to give myself a break and do some other things. I love doing these marathons, but they are time consuming and exhausting sometimes as you have to get creative in locating the films and TV shows that are more difficult to come by. 

I'm all recharged and ready to get started on the next marathon, which will be the amazing Samuel L. Jackson. I was looking through his IMDb acting credits, and to say it's an impressive list would be an understatement. 

I've seen some of the films he's been in, but there's a whole lot more of his films and TV projects I haven't seen that I would have missed out on completely if it were not for this marathon. I've always liked Samuel L. Jackson, and I know after I complete this marathon, I'll have a whole new appreciation for him. 

Now this marathon is going to take a while as he's got a very long list of acting credits, but I'm up for the challenge, and no matter how long it takes, I'll do what I can to see it as much as I possibly can... hopefully I'll find everything.

As you follow along, I hope you'll discover movies of his you haven't seen yet and enjoy them too. So click HERE to go to the page and let's see how this goes.

Thank you for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment